Military Dogs of World War II
Crawling through steaming jungles in the Pacific or hunkering down in frozen trenches, the loyal dogs of World War II stayed by their soldier’s side, no matter what. They saved lives, delivered messages when all forms of communication failed, they brought supplies when no one else could get through. These are the stories of the brave, loyal dogs who served. All armies had them, the Germans, Japanese, British, Russia and the United States. Civil Defense dogs in England searched for the victims of bombings, Coast Guard dogs watched the shores for enemies, some dogs guarded storehouses and equipment, some were taken prisoner and lived in POW camps, some were mascots, but all were loved. Some dogs gave all and some returned home. The War Dogs of WWII is their story.
$24.98 + $4.95 shipping
Certified Animal Behavior Consultant
- In practice since 1961
- Bachelor’s Degree, Psychology
- Master’s Degree, Education
- Graduate courses in Behavioral Sciences
- Certified Teacher, Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Search and Rescue dog trainer and handler since 1981
- Head trainer, Phoenixville Fire Dept. K9 Search & Rescue
- Senior conformation Judge for United Kennel Club
- Adjunct Professor, Kutztown University
- Adjunct Professor, Carroll County Community College
I am available to speak to your group, club or organization.
Please contact me for scheduling and fees.
K9 Obedience Training
K9 Search and Rescue Troubleshooting